I would love it if some of my OWP friends would make the trip to Tulsa for this!

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:00 PM, This Land Press <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

THIS SATURDAY: Janis Cramer's Book Launch at our HQ
We're hosting the Tulsa launch of Janis Cramer's new memoir, Growing Up Thomas

Join This Land Press for the Tulsa launch of Janis Cramer’s latest memoir, Growing Up Thomas: ‘50s–‘60s Oklahoma, on Saturday, March 28, from 2-4 p.m.

The book is a retelling of family lore, stories Janis grew up hearing on Sunday afternoons, gathered ‘round her family’s Muskogee dinner table, stories of the Depression, of six sons fighting in World War II, and of three homes destroyed by a tornado. Janis lived her own fantastic stories as well, from adventures with her two brothers and an army of cousins to 1960s teenage angst suffered during the New Math, the Race for Space, the President’s Physical Fitness Challenge, and other middle and high school tribulations. Janis will read from the book, tell stories, and sign copies.

The event, which will be held at This Land HQ, 1208 S. Peoria, is free and open to the public. Books will be available for purchase. Overflow parking is available across the street at Elm Creek Animal Hospital.

Click here for more information.
ICYMI: THIS LAND PRESS IS CHANGING!
We'd like to remind you that we're changing the format and frequency of This Land magazine. We're upgrading from the semi-monthly broadsheet to a quarterly perfect-bound magazine, to be launched April 15, 2015.

We won't be publishing a broadsheet on April 1, and we're using the time to ensure that our first quarterly meets our usual high standards of excellence, both in terms of writing and design.

Thank you for your continued support of This Land Press. We hope you're as excited about these improvements as we are.

Read more about our forthcoming changes here.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Website
Copyright © 2015 This Land Press, All rights reserved.
Reminder: You signed up for this newsletter at thislandpress.com

Our mailing address is:
This Land Press
1208 S. Peoria Ave
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences