From: Porter, Kay
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 8:45 AM
Subject: Opportunity for Public Health Informatics Training

Scholars and Coordinators, please pass this along to any one you think may be interested.

Kay

From: Denise Chrysler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 8, 2015 at 1:53:45 PM CDT
To: PHI Workshop <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

I want to let you know about the Shine Fellowships, which are intended to build the public health workforce's expertise in public health informatics. These fellowships include the "Informatics Training in Place Program" (I-TIPP), which provides on-the-job training in public health informatics to state, tribal, local, and territorial health department staff. Application deadline is March 31, 2015. For more information, go to http://shinefellows.org/i-tipp/.

Best regards,

Denise

Denise Chrysler, J.D., Director
Mid-States Regional Center
The Network for Public Health Law

The Network – Mid-States Regional Center
734-647-1316 | Fax: 734-764-9293
University of Michigan School of Public Health
1415 Washington Heights, Ann Arbor, MI 48109