Congratulations Dr. Dates! This is fantastic news.  I am so happy for you.
You are an inspiration.

--

[image: --]

Kortni Alston
[image: http://]about.me/kortnialston
<http://about.me/kortnialston>

<http://about.me/kortnialston>
Doctoral Student and Graduate Teaching Assistant
University of Florida
College of Journalism and Communications