Carolyn Brown has sent us the following message on MAC promotional video:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone had any decent quality video that I could use for the MAC promotional video I am producing. If no video, still image would work also. I need as many still images and video clips that I can get.

Please email if you have anything to:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For video, I can give you access to a dropbox folder.

I would like all video and still images by May 15th<x-apple-data-detectors://1>, as that is when I can work on this video.

thanks,
Carolyn

Carolyn E. Brown
Assistant Professor of Journalism