Hello all,

Sorry to bother you, but we've had a lot of submissions this year and are in need of reviewers. We've also lost some of our reviewers because they submitted papers to the MAC division. This is great (we want strong research showcased in MAC), but unfortunately those reviewers cannot review papers in the student/faculty division in which they submitted.

In short, if any of you are able to review, or if you've signed up and are able to take on an extra paper or two, it would be greatly appreciated. Trust me, I know this is a chaotic time of the semester, but you'd have the rest of the month to review the papers, and it would really help us out.

If you're able to help, please email me: [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for your help, and I look forward to seeing you all in San Francisco!

Josh

Josh Grimm
Assistant Professor, Manship School of Mass Communication
Louisiana State University
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 225.578.5198<tel:225.578.5198>