And A.J. Alex, since most of us have  doctorates in communications of some sort--it seems we can convey such messages more diplomatically so that we're not raining on a well deserved parade.  I am certain that all of us are extremely busy this time of year--so the fact that so many people took the time to further honor our own shero--one who has made a tremendous difference in the lives of so many & over decades--is commendable PERIOD.

Mode of communication  is a different matter.

With kindness,

Sent from my iPhone
With kindness,
Anita Fleming-Rife