For anyone interested in a last minute REU!

From: Porter, Kay [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:39 AM
Subject: Immediate Internship Position for Environmental Person in ALASKA

My friend Keith posted this: We are seeking an undergrad field assistant this summer for an 8 week field trip to Alaska. We will be traveling throughout the state, camping most nights, and hiking to tree line during the day to sample tree cores and needles from conifers. The work will be physically demanding, so there is a preference for someone with previous outdoor field work experience. There is a stipend, and housing and lodging are covered. If you are interested shoot him an e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Oklahoma State University
Division of Institutional Diversity

Kay Porter

Program Manager
Oklahoma Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
430 Scott Hall
Stillwater, OK 74078
Phone: 405.744.6710

Cell:       405.747.0092
Fax:        405.744.4202

www.ok-lsamp.okstate.edu
diversity.okstate.edu

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1