From: AEJMC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 9:33 AM
Subject: AEJMC: Award Winners
To: [log in to unmask]

2015 Conf Logo

Follow us on Twitter  Like us on Facebook Find us on Pinterest  View our videos on YouTube

AEJMC Conference EmailJune 24, 2015
SAVE THE DATE
August 6-9, 2015

SanFran15 Microsite

Visit the microsite for

AEJMC 2015

Join AEJMC in
San Francisco for the 2015 conference.

Launching the Future of Journalism and
Mass Communication

AEJMC Logo
AEJMC Announces Additional
Award Winners
AEJMC Awards recognize outstanding achievements of some of our members at the conference. See the list of award recipients at the 2015 AEJMC Conference below or click here to view on the microsite including presentation dates/times.

Paul J. Deutschmann Award for Excellence in Research

Pamela J. Shoemaker, the John Ben Snow Professor at Syracuse University in New York

AEJMC-Knudson Latin America Prize

"Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine and the Miracle That Set Them Free" written by Hector Tobar of the University of Oregon

Baskett Mosse Award for Faculty Development

Kim Smith, North Carolina A&T State University

Dorothy Bowles Public Service Award

W. Wat Hopkins, Virginia Tech University

Lionel C. Barrow Jr. Award for Distinguished Achievement in Diversity Research and Education

Alice Tait, Central Michigan University

31st Annual Covert Award

Kate Fink, assistant professor at Pace University

Michael S. Schudson, professor at Columbia University

AEJMC History Division Book Award

Matthew Cecil, Director of the Elliott School of Communication at Wichita State University

Edward L. Bliss Award for Distinguished Broadcast Journalism Education

Mark Harmon, professor at the University of Tennessee

About AEJMC

The Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) is a nonprofit, educational association of journalism and mass communication educators, students and media professionals. The Association's mission is to advance education, foster scholarly research, cultivate better professional practice and promote the free flow of communication.

Follow us on Twitter  Like us on Facebook  Find us on Pinterest  View our videos on YouTube

Forward email

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |

AEJMC | 234 Outlet Pointe Boulevard | Suite A | Columbia | SC | 29210

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!