Dear OWP Teacher Consultants,

It is time for our summer stakeholders meeting.  We will be meeting on July 23 at the Moore Norman Technology Center-Norman campus (4701 12th Ave. NW) in Building A, Room 110.  We again thank Bonner Slayton for helping us use MNTC. Please try to come and welcome our new teacher consultants into our professional community.  The Google link to RSVP is below.  You may have to paste this into your browser.

http://goo.gl/forms/LqF6YkXLld

Our Meeting Schedule:
8:45-9:00 a.m. Breakfast Refreshments
9:00-10:00 a.m. Quickwrite/Review of Project work/Sharing of exciting evidence of the impact of OWP
10:00-11:00 a.m. Finances Review/Grant Information

Lunch Break 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Fellowship with OWP friends (Lunch will not be provided.  We will go off campus to eat.)

1:30-3:00 p.m. Promoting OWP Through Professional Development Conferences
        Writing Assessment Review/Rubric Review for upcoming Fall Conference
        Tricks of the Trade Conferences
OWP TC's will help discuss strategies and plans for conferences in the upcoming school year

I am looking forward to seeing everyone on July 23.

Priscilla

Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
The University of Oklahoma/The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, Ok 73019
TEL 405-325-3534
FAX 405-325-7841