TC's,
       OWP is creating a new Inservice Catalog.  This catalog will feature writing presentations that meet the objectives of the Oklahoma Academic Standards.   This is your chance to get your presentation listed.  Below is a link.  Go to it and answer all questions.  You may submit as many presentations as you have prepared.  All submissions will be reviewed for inclusion the 2015 Inservice Catalog. Catalog will be posted on-line on our website as well as passed out to school districts throughout the year.

Expectations from districts have changed therefore I will not use any submission from previous Catalog publications.  If you want to be included in this new publication—you will have to complete the survey link below.   Many of you want to become more active and present more often.  Here is your chance to let me and schools know about your presentation.  I will use this catalog for scheduling upcoming inservice in 2015.

Deadline to submit for this updated catalog is August 31, 2015.

http://goo.gl/forms/oJXS2Up8m4

I hope everyone will at least submit the presentation delivered while going through the Summer Institute.  It is my goal to have a variety of topics and presenters to share with schools.

Looking forward to reading about your presentations,
Audra

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
Co-Director of Inservice
Oklahoma Writing Project