MAC Colleagues,

Please help us to get the word out that we have extended two searches in our Department of Communication, Culture & Media Studies at Howard.  Job announcements are attached -- one for an assistant professor in critical scholarship, the other for an associate/full professor in multicultural media and communication.  There is a Nov. 15 deadline for application.  CCMS is a doctoral-studies only only department, and applicants should have experience teaching graduate students as well as publication records.

Many thanks, Carolyn

Carolyn M. Byerly, Ph.D., Professor and Chair
Department of Communication, Culture & Media Studies (CCMS)
School of Communications
Howard University, 525 Bryant St., NW
Washington, DC, 20059, USA
Office phone:  202-806-5121;
E-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Member of Howard Media Group, www.howardmediagroup.org
Author of Global Report on Status of Women in News Media
http://iwmf.org/pioneering-change/global-research-on-women-in-the-news-media.aspx