Hello everyone! The deadline for applying for Subsidiary funding from the University is this Thursday, so we should take prompt action now to make sure that we can get funded for at least food, and hopefully perhaps some equipment. We need someone with access to the Treasury section of our orgsync page to do this process. The information on Subsidiary Funding and the process of how to apply can be found here:
    http://www.ou.edu/content/sga/student-organizations/bc.html

In addition, I have attached the OU powerpoint on how to apply for funding. Please be quick about this! Those with access to the Treasury Page please send a response email to indicate that you can fill out the form. If our orgsync page isn't up yet we should call in ASAP to be able to apply for funding.

Thanks!

    -Stephen Thung