TC's,
The Secondary (grades6-12) Write to Win Conference will be held on November 5, 2015 on the Oklahoma City University Campus.  Sessions at this conferences focus on ways to improve writing and/or generate writing for the Write to Win Contest Categories.

Write to Win categories: poetry, narrative, essay, descriptive paragraph, flash fiction and short story.

If you would like to present to teachers or students, please go to link below and fill out the survey questions.  You may need to cut and paste this link into a new browser window.

Proposal Deadline October 15
Sessions at this conference are 60 minutes.
TC's who present are paid $150.

TC's will be contacted after October 19 if proposal is approved.  Number of proposals accepted is based on conference registration.

Attached is information about Writing Contest.  This year there will be no fees for schools to enter pieces.  We hope more teachers and students will submit work!

I have also attached registration form.  It will be going up on website this week.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Audra

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
Co-Director of Inservice