That's a great reminder, D-K. If your book is historical, please consider submitting it for the AJHA book award:

Here's the website:

https://ajha.wildapricot.org/book-award

The American Journalism Historians Association Book of the Year Award recognizes the best book in journalism history or mass media history published during the previous calendar year.

For the 2016 award, the book must have been granted a first-time copyright in 2015.

Once the book award coordinator receives materials, three judges read each book. A decision is made by July 15 based on an expanded instrument that has been updated and fine-tuned each year.

AJHA recognizes the winner at its annual convention, where the author presents a discussion of his/her book.

The 2016 winner should bring books to the event in St. Petersburg and be prepared to sell and sign them.

Entrants should submit four copies of their books to:

Aimee Edmondson
Ohio University

E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
204 Scripps Hall