This has some graduate information (which you should be researching!) and also some great info about REUs.  Check it out!

From: Porter, Kay [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 8:06 AM
Subject: UC Graduate Admissions Website Resources for Students

Everyone

There is a TON of information contained in the message below.  You will find information from Summer Internship programs at the University of California system to getting articles published.  It is definitely worth your time to look through the website for information.

Besides, what else might you be doing this Thanksgiving holiday---enjoying some free time!  J

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break and return ready for the end of the semester.

Kay