Subject: re: White supremacist violence in Minneapolis, the next AEJ
convention city I just joined ColorOfChange in urging President Obama to do
more to address white supremacist violence in the US, starting with urging
the Department of Justice to investigate the Minneapolis Police Department
and latest acts of violence as a hate crime. Last night, alleged white
supremacists shot and critically injured 5 Black Lives Matter protesters
who were peacefully protesting the brutal police killing of Jamar Clark.
This latest act of vigilante violence comes after days of documented
threats from white supremacists towards the protesters, with no public
response from police. Will you join me? ACT:
http://act.colorofchange.org/sign/president-obama-white-supremacist-violence-minneapolis/?sp_ref=165168572.176.17026.e.0.2&referring_akid=5097.561851.vyl2od&source=em_sp

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
*Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:*
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
*Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.*
*With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent,
strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!*