This is it people!

Come join us for a Decembertastic time this Saturday at 8 pm in the third floor of the Union in the Scholar's Room! We know those pesky final exams are right around the corner, so why not take a minute to breathe and laugh? Bring your friends, bring your husbands, bring your everybody and come enjoy some good times together in the last show of the semester!

Disclaimer: We pride ourselves in keeping our show family friendly, but please remember that unscripted comedy may not always be suitable for all ages.

Here we are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5026039261/?fref=ts

Thank you,
Jay Edwards

Advisor, OUI