Can the prompt be different for community members and researchers?

From: PDQNet Core Research Team [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nagykaldi, Zsolt J (HSC)
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 6:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PDQNet Concept Mapping Launch & Development of a “Prompt”

Cognitive / analytic for introverts: "When I want to work with researchers who study how to make healthcare better, I need to think about the following things..."

Practical / action-oriented for extroverts: "The best ways I, as a patient, can work with researchers to improve healthcare, are..."

Zsolt Nagykaldi, PhD
Associate Professor
Director of Research

Department of Family & Preventive Medicine
900 N.E. 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Phone(1): (405) 271-2370
Phone(2): (405) 271-8000 ext.1-32207