OWP Friends,

Thank you so much to those who entered the 2016 Write To Win contest!  I have spent two days just sorting and downloading over 509 entries, and I'm not finished yet.  This is the most we've ever had, probably because entering the contest is now free.

The cost of publishing the anthology for the spring conference will probably be $400 to $500.  The judges and editor, all OWP TCs, are donating their time. If you know of anyone or any business willing to contribute to the cost of publishing this year's anthology of winning writing, please contact me.  Last year three donors covered the cost of publication.

Good luck to all the entrants.  We will let you know the winners as soon as possible.

Janis Cramer