From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ek Daufin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 5:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Do you know of any...

Dear MACers -
I need your help. If you know of them, would you please send me off list ([log in to unmask]) the course name and institution of any college classes that might conceivably use a text or supplemental/optional book about Black women in the media in the course?
All I need is the course name and institution in which it is offered.

This could be from classes you or your friends teach, have taken, know about, seen listed, may want to take. I don't need any teachers' promise or anything, just to know about the course and institution. Here are some ideas to get you started:

Media Studies (Media & Society, Media Writing, Minorities in Mass Media, Minority Women in Mass Media, Advertising), Women’s Studies (Women in Mass Media, Women of Color, Self-Perception, Body Image, Gender Identity, Attractiveness Studies), Ethnic Studies, Black Studies/African American Studies, Cultural Studies, Fat Studies, Sociology (Racism, Race Identity, Race Relations, Social Conditions, Beauty – Personal & Social Aspects), History--21st Century. THANK YOU!!

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin