Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well. MAC is co-sponsoring an intriguing panel at this year's AEJMC conference  titled, "Why Magazine Staffs Don't Look Like America and What To Do About It." The Magazine Division is the main sponsor, so we only need to provide one or two panelists.

We want to make sure MAC is represented. Can anyone serve in this capacity? The tentative schedule has the panel scheduled for Saturday, March 6, from 3:30 - 5:00.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Let me know.

Thanks!

Josh

Josh Grimm, PhD
Manship School of Mass Communication
Louisiana State University
206 Hodges Hall, Baton Rouge, LA, 70803
225.578.5198
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | manship.lsu.edu