From: Kim Elmore - NOAA Affiliate <[log in to unmask]')">[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:49 PM
Subject: OU ARC Cookout at N5OP QTH?
To: Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]')">[log in to unmask]>

Hi Peter, d'ya think the OU ARC would be interested in grilling some
brats at my QTH on Saturday? I need a bit of help with some antenna
work... :)

73,

Kim N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM,
PP SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." – Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it
doesn’t matter who said it.