Hello!

Midterms and end of semester drags got you down? Well come on over to the Scholar's Room on the Third Floor of the Union for the FREE O.U.Improv! Show! It will be from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM! Doors open at 7:30 PM! There will be laughs! There will be puns! There will be an attractive bunch of people on stage taking your suggestions and making you laugh! So come on out, because it's FREE AND IT'S A BLAST!

Disclaimer: While we intend for all of our shows to be family friendly, please keep in mind that unscripted comedy may not always be suitable for all ages.

O.U. Improv is proud to be sponsored by UPB!

Join us on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5026039261/?fref=ts

Thank you,

Jay Edwards