From: Porter, Kay
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 4:17 PM
Subject: Internships at Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Everyone,

This AMAZING internship just came across my desk.  The deadline is March 31, so hurry…..

Subject: Fwd: Internships at Oak Ridge National Laboratory

See below

Begin forwarded message:

Below are a list of programs utilized by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory if you are interested in pursuing an internship with ORNL. Applicants may apply by visiting:

·         https://www.doemeispp.org/ -  To apply for the 2016 MEISPP internship, the following documents must be received by March 31st. 2016. Complete online application, unofficial transcript, two letters of recommendation and a resume.

·         https://www.zintellect.com/Home/Applicant - HERE Applicants - This program is open year-round with no deadline date.  But, to apply for the a summer internship, its’ best to apply now.

·         SULI - http://science.energy.gov/wdts/suli/ - Applications for the 2016 Fall Term of the Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships Program will begin in Early May.

Also, whoever you select as a reference the system will send them a message to electronically send in their recommendation.  I strongly advise you to apply now so that your references can submit their recommendations before the end of the semester and if recommendations are not in you will miss out on the selection process.

Apply in the order listed above so that I can market our resume to potential ORNL Staff members.

Thank you,

Georgia L. Williams

Physical Sciences Directorate/Integrated Research Operations

OAK RIDGE NATIONAL LABORATORY

MANAGED BY UT-BATTELLE FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY

+ P.O. Box 2008, MS-6209, Oak Ridge, TN, 37831

* E-Mail:[log in to unmask]

( Phone: 865-574-7238

( Fax :     865-574-4902

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1