This is just a reminder that there is still time to register for the National Workshop on “Designing Your Courses for More Significant Learning” that Dee Fink & Associates will be offering in Chicago on May 25-27, 2016.

     We offer this Workshop each year to give everyone who wants a chance to learn about this important topic.

Why This Workshop is Valuable

Designing our courses is something central to what we do as teachers, yet few of us have had any formal preparation for this.  If we can learn some ideas on how to do this more effectively, it will enable us to focus the learning we want and create the kind of course in which students will achieve that learning!

    This workshop teaches participants how to design their courses in a learning-centered way that leads to greater student engagement and better student learning.

This year Loyola University Chicago is co-sponsoring the Workshop and will host it at their Water Tower campus on the near north-side of Chicago.

     If you or other teachers at your campus might be interested in attending this workshop, please take a look at this website for additional information:  www.deefinkandassociates.com/index.php/workshops/chicago-2016/

My Best,  Dee Fink

P.S.  A flyer about the workshop is attached, in case you want to share this with others at your college or university.

--
L. Dee Fink

**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences (2013, Updated Ed.,  Jossey-Bass)
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services