This is it: the last O.U.I! Show of the semester!  This show will be held at 5:00 in the Community Room in Bizzell, in front of the Bookmark.

Come join us in sending off the semester with laughter and happiness before we all go kick some butt in that last week of testing. Doors open at 4:45pm! IT'S FREE! So come on out and share some laughs! See you there!

Disclaimer: O.U.I! tries to keep its shows family friendly, but please keep in mind that unscripted comedy may not be suitable for all ages.

O.U. Improv is proud to be sponsored by UPB!

Join us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5026039261/?fref=ts

Thank you,

Jay Edwards