From: Porter, Kay [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 4:02 PM
Subject: Study Abroad in Iceland!

One of two opportunities.

Kay

________________________________
From: Sara Thomas
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:49 AM
To: Ilisagvik - Students
Uvlaaluataq, IỊisaġvik IỊisaqtuat!

Study abroad is a wonderful way to see the world. As a student, oriented from the vantage point of your chosen location, you are able to see a new country through a very unique lens, and it can be an extremely rewarding experience. When you are in a foreign country every day is an adventure!

The hardest part about a study abroad program is DECIDING where to go. Iceland is one great option that is available through our University of the Arctic affiliation, and the University of Akureyri in Iceland is now accepting nomination for students! Visit http://english.unak.is/students/incoming-exchange-students/study-in-iceland to learn more general information about Iceland and why you might want to study there.

Interested? Want to know more? Email, call or stop by to see me anytime!

[cid:image001.png@01CFCDAE.00E6E810][cid:image007.jpg@01CFCDAE.00E6E810]
[cid:image009.jpg@01CFCDAE.00E6E810]

Sara Thomas
Education and Career Coordinator