From: Porter, Kay [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:25 AM
Subject: A New International Scholarship Information

Just this week I learned of a new scholarship that helped to pay for INTERNATIONAL research experiences.

One of the major  requirements is that you are a Pell Grant recipient and many of you are.

This scholarship allows you to go to any country (not on the US do not travel list) to conduct research and pays you well.

You may wish to google it and find out more.... I know I am...

BENJAMIN A. GILMAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
https://gilmanapplication.iie.org/

Welcome to the
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship

Advisor Portal

The Gilman Scholarship Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, aims to diversify the kinds of students who study abroad and the regions and countries where they go.

This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who demonstrate high financial need.

THEY HAVE SUMMER AND ACADEMIC YEAR INTERNSHIPS.

KAY

Oklahoma State University
Division of Institutional Diversity
Kay Porter
Program Manager
Oklahoma Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
430 Scott Hall
Stillwater, OK 74078
Phone: 405.744.6710
Cell:       405.747.0092
Fax:        405.744.4202
www.ok-lsamp.okstate.edu<http://www.ok-lsamp.okstate.edu/>
diversity.okstate.edu<http://diversity.okstate.edu/>

SAVE THE DATE:  Annual Research Symposium: September 24, 2016