Dear Oklahoma Writing Project Teacher Consultants,

In order to better serve Oklahoma educators, OWP is creating a listserv just for OWP TCS.  This will allow our email inboxes to stay a little more organized.

We will continue to publicize OWP events on our Oklahoma Writing Project listserv, and use this new OWP TC listserv specifically to communicate with our teacher consultants-those who have completed the OWP Summer Institute. If you would like to be included in this new listserv, please complete the survey using the link below.  The survey will also allow us to update our records on our OWP Teacher Consultants.  All OWP TCs are encouraged to be part of this listserv even if living out of state.  We would love for you to still be a part of our online community.

http://goo.gl/forms/27783OckMC

We would like to start this new Distribution List on June 1, so please complete today!

To reiterate, the current distribution listserv will be used to publicize events that are open to all educators.   OWP TC's will continue to receive announcements from this listserv.  The new OWP TC listerv will be used for continuity events, OWP TC trainings, stakeholder meetings, and other information specifically for teacher consultants.

Thanks for being a part of the OWP Network.

If you know of any OWP teachers consultants who might not have gotten this email, please share the survey link with them.

Audra and Priscilla

TEACHERS TEACHING TEACHERS!
Priscilla L. Griffith, Ph.D.
Professor and Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
University of Oklahoma
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, OK 73019
TEL 405-325-3534/CELL 405-496-1111/FAX 405-325-7841