I know several of our OWP TCs blog. Please see the message below from NWP N

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: NWP Directors and Co-directors Discussion - Troy Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 2, 2016 at 8:21:08 PM CDT
To: Priscilla Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Collecting Blog Info From Teacher-Writers

Dear Colleague:

Please share widely so we can gather as many contributors as possible!

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Teacher-Writers Who Blog

If you are a teacher who blogs regularly and would like your blog featured in our upcoming book -- Shoulder-to-Shoulder: Working with Teacher-Writers -- please share your contact info here.

We will be collecting entries from May 2nd to May 9th, 2016 and will review each site for appropriate education-related content from teacher-writers.

Thanks,
Troy Hicks
@hickstro

    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.