Dear OWP Teacher Consultants,

Hope you had a great 4th of July with family and friends.  Just a reminder OWP Stakeholders meeting is this Thursday.  See information below.

It is time for our summer stakeholders meeting.  We will be meeting on July 7 at the Moore Norman Technology Center-Norman campus (4701 12th Ave. NW) in Building A, Room 200.  We again thank Bonner Slayton for helping us use MNTC. Please try to come and welcome our new teacher consultants into our professional community.  The Google link to RSVP is below.  You may have to paste this into your browser.

Our Meeting Schedule:
8:45-9:00 a.m. Breakfast Refreshments
9:00-10:00 a.m. Quickwrite/Review of Project work/Sharing of exciting evidence of the impact of OWP/New iPad Initiative
10:00-11:00 a.m. Finances Review/Grant Information

Lunch Break 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Fellowship with OWP friends (Lunch will not be provided.  We will go off campus to eat.)

1:30-3:00 p.m. Learning about  ELA New Oklahoma Academic Standards
        Review of New ELA Standards and Process
        Implementation of ELA Standards in OWP Presentations

I am looking forward to seeing everyone on July 7.

Priscilla

Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
The University of Oklahoma/The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, Ok 73019
TEL 405-325-3534
FAX 405-325-7841

To unsubscribe from the OWPTCS-L list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OWPTCS-L&A=1