Colleagues,,

Our program at Gaylord has just received approval to recruit for two new positions as part of the team we are building in strategic communications.  Both focus on advertising.  One is a newly created position, "Advertising Digital Graphic Design."  The other position is a fairly new Endowed Chair position for someone with strong professional experience and connections.  Consider applying and/or sharing these with folks that you know.  Hope to see many of you in Minneapolis.

Chao,

Meta

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR//Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
395 W. Lindsey Blvd.//405-325-5227
Norman, OK   73026

@DrMCar // www.metaprof7.wordpress.com