Hello MAC, I was asked this question today as a college tries to assess its diversity efforts. Does anyone have suggestions and/or an example? Thanks for any thoughts!

A question that came up, that we don’t know the answer to, is whether or not there are people, or groups, or whatever, who conduct outside “audits” of a college in the area of how well we’re handling diversity. The kind of audit I’m thinking of would be broad, across the college. How are we doing curriculum-wise? Faculty hiring? Students? Bringing in guest speakers?