Greetings,

Of course there are Climate Reports. I know and have heard that Diversityworksinc.net also does a really good job. Pauline Kayes is the contact person at [log in to unmask] .

Best,

Janice

Janice Marie Collins, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Journalism and Institute of Communication Research
African Studies Affiliate
Office: 227
College of Media
119 Gregory Hall
810 South Wright Street
Urbana, Illinois  61801
(217) 300-4934 (Office)
(217) 333-9882 (Fax)
Twitter: janicemcollins
Facebook: janice collins
Facebook for Book Publication: 250 Years and Still a Slave
Book Publication: 250 Years and Still a Slave: Breaking Free with Active Centralized Empowerment (available on Amazon, Barnes, and Kindle)
Blog: Theoreticalteaandcompany.com
Academic Web location: Janice Marie Collins, Ph.D.
Professional Website: http://www.janicemcollinsphd.com
Student Class Blog on Assignments and Self Reflection http://otso.h.media.illinois.edu/?cat=670
Student News Website on Inclusivity http://publish.illinois.edu/digitalillinois/
Cross Disciplines Website De-Marginalization hearmyvoiceonline.com