Hello, everyone!

Greetings from the faculty research chair of the AEJMC Minorities and
Communication Division. I hope your academic year is off to a great start.

As you probably know, we are now entering the third year of the AEJMC/Peter
Lang Scholarsourcing publishing initiative. It has been a great success so
far, and four contracts already have been awarded to authors of four
interesting and very diverse books. This year, we would like as many AEJMC
members as possible to take advantage of the opportunity to get feedback on
their book ideas – and potentially to win a contract from Peter Lang to
have it published!

The deadline for submitting a preliminary proposal is *Saturday, October 15*
*.* Only a few hundred words are needed in this round, addressing the
points requested in the attached call. This mini-proposal should be sent by
email to Mary Savigar, senior acquisitions editor at Peter Lang, at

Good luck with your proposal!

Riva
AEJMC MAC Faculty Research Chair

*Riva R. Brown, Ph.D.*
*Assistant Professor of Public Relations  *
University of Central Arkansas  *|  *School of Communication
Win Thompson Hall   *|  *204G
*rr*[log in to unmask]  |  O: 501-450-3655

*The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused
public comprehensive university, dedicated to academic vitality, integrity
and diversity (AVID).*

--
Warmest Regards,

RRB