Hello all,

Don't forget that the October 1st deadline for 2017 AEJMC panel proposals rapidly approaching. If you have an idea, we'd love to hear it! Just put together the one-page proposal and we'll do our best to make it happen.

During this process, please consider posting in the MAC Facebook group. You might have an idea for a panel but aren't sure who the panelists would be-throw it out there! We have terrific participation on FB, and we can use that to crowd-source ideas/participants, which will make the panels as strong as possible. You'll still need to write up a proposal and send it to Mia ([log in to unmask]), but hopefully this will make the process easier.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thanks!

Josh

Josh Grimm, PhD
Manship School of Mass Communication
Louisiana State University
206 Hodges Hall, Baton Rouge, LA, 70803
225.578.5198
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | manship.lsu.edu