Hello OUI fans and others,

The first show of the semester is finally here! Come out on Saturday, September 24th, to the Scholar's Room in the 3rd floor of the Union for improvised laughter and fun! From 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm we will be performing comedy based on your suggestions! So come on out, and bring your friends, your family, your pets, anyone and everyone is welcome to join us for a fun filled night! The cherry on top, it's FREE!

Disclaimer: We try to keep a family friendly show, but please keep in mind improvised comedy may not be suitable for all ages.

Double Disclaimer: Obviously Unrehearsed Improvisation! does not guarantee that you'll actually be able to bring your pet into the Union. We'd just like to love them all.

O.U. Improv is proud to be sponsored by UPB!

Join us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5026039261/?fref=ts

Thank you,
Jay Edwards