I know. We all primarily focus on MAC, but…. Hoping some of you also carry VisCom.

Lee

Lee Jolliffe, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Journalism
108 Meredith Hall
Drake University

(515) 577-2030 (cell)

@Lee_in_Iowa

On Mar 23, 2016, at 3:05 PM, Joel Beeson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear MAC members:
I have put together a panel (No. 324), "Inside the Empathy Machine: Virtual Reality, Race and Reporting." We need a moderator who can understand issues around reporting on race and social justice. I was hoping to include MAC membership. We could possibly consider a fifth panelist if anyone has a particular research or creative interest in virtual reality, augmented reality uses for reporting on race matters.

Please contact me directly if interested. I am a bit behind getting this together for AEJMC, so a prompt response would really be appreciated.

Thank you,

Joel

Joel W. Beeson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, WV African American Veterans Oral History Project
Reed College of Media
West Virginia University
Morgantown, WV 26506
304-293-6757