From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of GoEco Volunteer Abroad
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 3:12 PM
Subject: Student Internships – Gain Work Experience Abroad

At GoEco, we provide students with hands-on experiential learning through internships and volunteering. Our experts guide students to the best program for their field of study, travel interests and budget. See a sample of our top programs below, or  click here  to browse all of our internship opportunities!

Hospitality Internship

Czech Republic

Follow us:

If you do not see this email please click here

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] By [log in to unmask]

Go Eco · www.goeco.org · +16462404545

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1