Josh and Sadaf,
Thanks for the reminder about this weekend's deadline for the AEJMC
Midwinter Conference.

Please refer to the FULL Call for Submissions, which is in the PDF file
that is available at the following link:

http://www.aejmc.org/home/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Call-for-abstracts-Midwinter-conference-2017.pdf

A copy of the call is also attached to this e-mail.

There is an online submission system where you must submit your abstracts
at the following link:

http://bit.do/midwinter17

--
George L. Daniels, Ph.D.