See below.  Study looking for Black women in DC who have been harassed on twitter.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KáLyn Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 5:34 AM
Subject: [BlackNET/Communication Scholar Mentoring Network] Hello! The IRB sent my approval letter last night...
To: BlackNET/Communication Scholar Mentoring Network <[log in to unmask]>

  KáLyn Coghill posted in BlackNET/Communication Scholar Mentoring Network .       KáLyn Coghill January 26 at 5:34am   Hello! The IRB sent my approval letter last night (THANK YA JESUS) and now I can move forward with my instrumentation so that I can defend (my thesis) in April! I am looking for women in the DC area (Black women) who have dealt with online harassment via twitter for my focus group. Please feel free to email me [log in to unmask] if you are interested!!! I can go into more details in the email! Spread the word if you can! Thank you so much!   Like Comment

   Facebook

KáLyn Coghill posted in BlackNET/Communication Scholar Mentoring Network.

KáLyn Coghill
January 26 at 5:34am

Hello! The IRB sent my approval letter last night (THANK YA JESUS) and now I can move forward with my instrumentation so that I can defend (my thesis) in April! I am looking for women in the DC area (Black women) who have dealt with online harassment via twitter for my focus group. Please feel free to email me [log in to unmask] if you are interested!!! I can go into more details in the email! Spread the word if you can! Thank you so much!

Like
Comment

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

This message was sent to [log in to unmask]. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

--
Know Justice; Know Peace,
Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin
Professor of Communications
Alabama State University
National Media Size Equity Expert
Winner -- 2000 MaryAnn Yodelis-Smith
  Research Award AEJMC CSW
AEJMC MAC Membership Chair
915 S. Jackson St., MTG, AL 36101-0271
334-229-6885
Follow me to my home country where the definitions are daufinations at:
http://daufination.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/ekdaufin/
and www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin
Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.
With all my heat & heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!