Dear Oklahoma Writing Project TCs,

The staff applications for the summer institute are due by Jan. 30.  If you have not already done so, please consider applying to be part of our institute this year.  Below is the application link.  You may need to copy and paste it into your browser.

https://goo.gl/forms/6WCyhQDWD7PfwIqJ3
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/TPPppcUbeUUwXhARmXFa2qymurfSpRw0sAB17dnqle-Y_GjA5ZV_Ee4OAEwMFS7aiJk=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/6WCyhQDWD7PfwIqJ3>

2017 Invitational Summer Institute Staff Application<https://goo.gl/forms/6WCyhQDWD7PfwIqJ3>
goo.gl

Also, please help us promote our summer institute.  Applications will be on the website in March.

Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
The University of Oklahoma/The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, Ok 73019
TEL 405-325-3534
FAX 405-325-7841