From: AEJMC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 8:04 AM
Subject: AEJMC: 2017 Conference Paper Reviewers Needed
To: [log in to unmask]

Important Conference Information

AEJMC 2017: Paper Reviewers Needed

You are being sent this email because you agreed to be a paper reviewer in the past and we are asking you to consider reviewing papers again this year. If you have already created your account with All-Academic for the 2017 Chicago Conference Paper Competition, then you do not have to do so again. Accounts created for past conferences will not work. You must create a new account for 2017. However, if you have not yet signed-up, please follow the instructions below and create your account now.

Before judging procedures and deadlines begin, I want to thank you for helping with this process!

You should go now to the form to sign up to be a 2017 paper reviewer.

Please create your account by Friday, March 10, 2017. This will allow for the assignments of papers to proceed quickly and you will have immediate access to your assigned papers to judge soon after the All-Academic system closes for paper uploading (April 1).

Please note: You do NOT have to be an AEJMC member to be a paper reviewer.

Creating your user name and password now will allow you to submit, judge, and download papers all from the same account. You will not be able to view anything yet with All-Academic, but creating your user name and password will allow us to complete the process of updating the site for the 2017 paper competition.

Thank you for assisting AEJMC! Your input is invaluable. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Felicia Greenlee-Brown at [log in to unmask]. I look forward to working with you this year.

Conference Microsite will open in February 2017
STAY CONNECTED:

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Find us on Pinterest
View our videos on YouTube
View on Instagram

AEJMC, 234 Outlet Pointe Boulevard, Suite A, Columbia, SC 29210
Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Constant Contact