MAC Colleagues,
I'm writing a chapter on teaching advice - how teaching is a calling, common mistakes to avoid, fears of the first time teacher, etc for the AEJMC Committee on Teaching's master class book project.  I'm writing the listserv because I'm looking for a cross-section of people to interview over the next few weeks.  Specifically I'd like to talk with people who began teaching after having professional communication careers,  those who went primarily the academic route to teaching and those of you teaching for the first time.  Please contact me privately at [log in to unmask] by Friday February 24th.  PLEASE put "Master Class" in the subject line! Thank you in advance for your interest in this project.
-kt

The vote is the most powerful instrument
ever devised by man for breaking down injustice.
~Lyndon B. Johnson, August 6, 1965~

Karen M. Turner, Associate Professor
Spring/Summer 2017 - on sabbatical
Dir, Broadcast Journalism concentration
Dir, Academic Center on Research in Diversity (ACCORD)
http://sites.temple.edu/researchdiversity/
Department of Journalism
School of Media and Communication
Temple University
2020 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215.204.8386<tel:215.204.8386> (voicemail)/ 215.204.1974<tel:215.204.1974> (fax)
twitter: @karenmturner