From: Reese Pathak [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 3:16 AM
Subject: [Forward widely] Apply to the 2017 Stanford Research Conference!

Hi all,

Please find the announcement for the 2017 Stanford Research Conference (SRC 2017) attached below. We are looking for outstanding undergraduate students who are involved in academic research to apply to our conference. We'll be offering travel stipends and providing free housing, food, and associated accommodations. This will be the third conference and we're excited to get outstanding projects. We've linked application information below, but the key is that the deadline is rapidly approaching: February 17, 2017. If you would circulate this at your institution, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Reese Pathak

Chair and Organizer, SRC 2017

Vice President, SURA

B.S., Computer Science, Stanford University

Apply to the 2017 Stanford Research Conference!

On behalf of the Stanford Undergraduate Research Association (SURA), we encourage you to apply to the 2017 Stanford Research Conference (SRC 2017)! Held from April 14 through April 16 on the campus of Stanford University, SRC 2017 is our third annual national undergraduate research conference. At the conference, you'll interact with esteemed Stanford faculty members in workshops, receive feedback in a poster symposium, learn about cutting-edge research, and explore the Bay Area. Past speakers have included Nobel laureates, domain experts, and renowned faculty.

We encourage students involved in academic research in all disciplines to apply! Past participants have presented research completed through summer research programs, senior thesis projects, and other work guided by faculty at their home institutions.

Apply by the deadline, February 17, 2017.

Questions? Contact [log in to unmask].

Image

To unsubscribe from the OU-LSAMP list, click the following link:
http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=OU-LSAMP&A=1