Hello, fellow AEJMC MAC Division members!

This is a friendly reminder that the research paper submission deadline is about two weeks away. Please submit your papers before the deadline so you will have time to review them to ensure they were submitted correctly. The official deadline is 11:59 p.m. CDT Saturday, April 1.

Here is the link to the AEJMC MAC 2017 Paper Call.

Here is the link the AEJMC Online Paper Submission Site.

Additionally, we still need research paper reviewers
If you would like to review student and/or faculty papers submitted to our division, or if you already agreed to do so but haven't completed the online form, please do so today.

Here is the link to the AEJMC 2017 Paper Reviewer Account Creation Form.

Thank you in advance for supporting the AEJMC MAC Division.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Riva

Riva R. Brown, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Public Relations
University of Central Arkansas  |  School of Communication
Win Thompson Hall   |  204G
rrbrown@uca.edu  |  O: 501-450-3655

The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused public comprehensive university, dedicated to academic vitalityintegrity and diversity (AVID).
--
Warmest Regards,

RRB

Riva Brown