Colleagues,

I am asking your support in my interest of serving on the AEJMC Elected Standing Committee on Professional Freedom and Responsibility.

You should be receiving a link for voting soon.

I would appreciate your consideration and vote.

All the best,

Jerry

Jerry Crawford II, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Journalism Multicultural Scholars Program

Member, Faculty Senate Committee on Standards and Procedures for Promotion and Tenure

Stauffer-Flint Hall
1435 Jayhawk Blvd., Room 209D
Lawrence, KS 66045-7515
Phone  (785) 864-0603