Dear MAC:

Have we already started taking nominations for the 2017 Lionel C. Barrow, Jr. Award?

Let me know.
Thanks,
Indira

Indira S. Somani, Ph.D.
Fulbright-Nehru Senior Research Scholar
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Media, Journalism and Film
Cathy Hughes School of Communications
Howard University
525 Bryant St., N.W.
Washington, DC 20059
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 202-806-5118

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:36 AM, LaPoe, Benjamin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear MACers,

Greetings. Hope this email finds you well.

In the upcoming newsletter, along with other topics, we would like to highlight our members' achievements in teaching, research and services in the academic year 2016 - 2017. If you would like to share such news, please send them to our newsletter editor Ben LaPoe at[log in to unmask] by March 24..

Sincerely,

Ben LaPoe, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Western Kentucky University