Hello, fellow MACers!

We still need more reviewers for this year's student and faculty research
papers.

Would you mind stepping up to the plate to serve our AEJMC MAC Division?

Please email me at [log in to unmask] to review faculty research papers.

Please email George Daniels at [log in to unmask] to review student research
papers.

We look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Thanks in advance,

Riva

*Riva R. Brown, Ph.D.*
*Assistant Professor of Public Relations  *
University of Central Arkansas  *|  *School of Communication
Win Thompson Hall   *|  *204G
*rr*[log in to unmask]  |  O: 501-450-3655

*The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused
public comprehensive university, dedicated to academic vitality, integrity
and diversity (AVID).*