Let me introduce Jorge Duarte, HJ3JDG, who is sincerely interested in amateur radio! I approve his access to the station, but I haven't used it my access and can't find the code. He has reciprocal privileges with FCC by treaty through the IARU and so may legally operate as W5/HJ3JDG at our station.

Peter, would you please provide him with the access code?

Sterling, as soon as he clears the security process, would you please allow card access to the NWC amateur radio station?

Cheers (and 73),

Kim, N5OP and WX5NWC license trustee

--
Kim Elmore, Ph

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." – Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it doesn’t matter who said it.